Find Cheap Flights to Chicago
If you are planning for a vacation then book cheap flights to Chicago using online ticket booking website which gives you the best deals and flight details.
Chicago is a city of sky scrapers. It is neither as big as New York nor as fancy as Los Angeles. Chicago is a unique travel experience with wonderful architecture, culture and history. There are roughly 6000 restaurants with thousands of bars and for a sunny holiday it has sun bathing beaches, bike paths, etc. Looking for a place to stay here can be a little expensive. Taking a direct flight might be expensive. But Cheap airline deals helps you to choose cheap flights to Chicago helps you save that extra money.
Best time to visit Chicago
The best time to Visit Chicago is during summer from April through May or between September and October. It will neither be too cold nor be too hot and will be appropriate to look around during this period.
To key attractions in Chicago
Chicago has many exciting places to visit. Museums, parks, beaches, clubs, restaurants, places of worships, etc. are some of the things to be seen here. Take a look at the top must visit places at cheap flights to Chicago.
- Sky deck – located on the 103rd floor of the Sears tower, on a clear day you can experience the sky scrapers of Chicago and can see above the horizon. The glass balconies which project out of the tower give you a thrilling, breath-taking view.
- Shedd Aquarium – one of the most visited attractions of Chicago, it is located at the Chicago museum has aquatic shows, featuring live animals. You can experience a penguin encounter which you can sign up for. Blue whales, dolphins, sea oysters, sea lions, etc. are some the aquatic animals found here.
- The field museum- located right next to the Shedd aquarium and the city museum, this place takes you back to 4.5 million years. The world’s largest, best preserved and complete T-Rex is present here. The key attractions are the mummies, the book of dead and artifacts from the Egyptian tomb.
- Millennium park- This Park is one of the popular attractions of Chicago. It has a crown fountain which is a fascinating piece of art, which has water popping out of images of popular people. It usually looks like the fountain comes from the mouth of the people whose image is displayed. The Cloud gate otherwise called as “the bean” is a metallic wonder popular for its creaseless structure.
Other key attractions
- Navy pier- popular for its view of the Chicago city and structural marvel
- Chicago’s children’s museum – Gives hands on experience for the kids.
- 360 Chicago- observatory with Tilting glass platforms